We use cookies on this site. By browsing our site you agree to our use of cookies. Close this message Find out more

Home > Study here home > Accommodation > Disputes - with housemates
More in this section FAQ items - students

Disputes - with housemates

Disputes - with housemates

It is not uncommon for there to be friction between tenants in shared houses. There are organisations within the university which can offer advice and support to students who are suffering from a variety of issues, especially those associated with private accommodation.

Royal Holloway University's Student Support Services offers a comprehensive range of services which students are more than welcome to use and visit. As well as advice on disputes between tenants, they can offer financial advice and support; faith support; counselling; medical support; amongst other services. 

The Student's Union Student Advice & Support Centre is also on hand to offer advice and support to students, including for inter-tenant disputes.



Comment on this page

Did you find the information you were looking for? Is there a broken link or content that needs updating? Let us know so we can improve the page.

Note: If you need further information or have a question that cannot be satisfied by this page, please call our switchboard on +44 (0)1784 434455.

This window will close when you submit your comment.

Add Your Feedback