Residential Support Team
The Residential Support Team has three main roles:
- To look after the welfare of the students who live in Hall
- To organise a range of social events
- To deal with any disciplinary issues.
Residential Support Assistants
Residential Support Assistants play a key role in the team and positions are open to postgraduate and undergraduate students with experience of living in Hall. The role requires: an ability to approach students fairly & professionally, the confidence & emotional stability to handle sensitive and difficult situations, to be a good mediator, communicator and investigator. You would also need to be responsible, reliable & an enthusiastic team member.
As a Residential Support Assistant you will receive:
- A 50 per cent reduction in rent during term-time
- A reference for future employers
- A chance to live with team members
- Premier accommodation options