You can book your Graduation tickets online using our ticket booking website. You’ll be able to register your attendance and book up to two complimentary guest tickets (subject to availability) up until Sunday 29 May. Please refer to our Graduation Policy [PDF] for the terms and conditions of booking your tickets.
Complimentary tickets and additional tickets
You can get two guest tickets for free and then buy additional guest tickets later if you need them (subject to availability). Our ticket policy explains how this all works, though we’ve summarised the most important points here.
- We don’t automatically allocate your complimentary (free) guest tickets. You must reserve these online when you register for Graduation.
- You can only receive complimentary guest tickets if you confirm your attendance and book them before Sunday 29 May 2016.
- If you don’t register your attendance and book your tickets by Sunday 29 May 2016, you’ll lose your entitlement to complimentary guest tickets. If you still need guest tickets at this point, you’ll have to buy them as additional tickets (subject to availability – see below).
- There’s only so many seats in our venues, so our offer of up to two complimentary guest tickets per student issubject to availability. We offer complimentary tickets on a first come, first served basis, so we recommend you register your attendance and claim your complimentary tickets as soon as you can.
- Complimentary guest tickets might be in either the Chapel or the Picture Gallery depending on what’s available when you book.
- Guest tickets are not transferrable, so you can’t give your complimentary tickets to another student.
- We release unclaimed complimentary tickets for resale 30 minutes before the start of each ceremony. If you’re running late but you’re sure that you’ll make it, please call us on 01784 276641 and we’ll hold on to them for you.
Additional guest tickets
After Sunday 29 May, the booking site will close. We’ll reopen it on 6 June to sell any remaining tickets (subject to availability) until 3 July 2016, or until all remaining tickets have been sold.
- We charge £18 for each additional tickets.
- We can’t guarantee there will be any additional tickets available, as it depends on whether any are left from the initial booking period before 29 May.
- You can book a maximum of six guest tickets per student (including any complimentary tickets you’ve booked).
On the day sales
If we still have tickets left, or we have tickets returned by students who can’t make it, we’ll make these available for sale on the day.
- On the day tickets will be sold in the Student Services Centre, located in the Windsor Building next to the Graduation Registration Desk.
- You can buy on the day tickets from 90 minutes before the start of your ceremony.
- We sell on the day tickets on a first come, first served basis. We don’t keep any kind of waiting list.
- We can only sell on the day tickets directly to, or with the permission of, graduating students.
- On the day tickets cost £18 each, which you can pay by cash or card.
Ticket returns and refunds
If you no longer need your complimentary tickets, please return them! Let us know by emailing the Student Services Centre.
And don’t forget, complimentary guest tickets not collected 30 minutes before the start of the ceremony will be released for resale unless you contact us to let us know you are running late (01784 276641).
Refunds of paid guest tickets
If you’ve paid for additional tickets and decide before 8 July 2016 that you no longer need them, you can request a refund by completing our refund request form. We’ll then refund the amount in full automatically.
After 8 July refunds will only be made be at our discretion. The latest you can request a refund is 29 July 2016.
To request a refund, you must complete the online form and return all unused tickets to the Student Services Centre or by post to Student Administration, Arts Building Annexe, Royal Holloway, TW20 0EX. We won’t refund you if you don’t give the tickets back to us.
Please refer to the Graduation Policy for further details on refunds.