Learning about what Information Security graduates have gone on to do can be a great way of coming up with ideas for your own career.
(Note - Data is from 2015 in the table and listings below. For 2016 Information Security careers data has been combined with Mathematics)
Of the Information Security graduates in full time work in 2015, 100% were in graduate level work six months after completing the course.
Jobs: Which jobs do they do?
2015 Information Security graduates went on to become:
- Business and financial project management professionals
- Business, research and administrative professionals
- Finance and investment analysts and advisers
- Information technology and telecommunications directors
- IT business analysts, architects and systems designers
- IT operations technicians
- IT project and programme managers
- Management consultants and business analysts
- NCOs and other ranks
- Programmers and software development professionals
- Public services associate professionals
- Sales accounts and business development managers
- University researchers
- Web design and development professionals
Discover what Information Security graduates from other universities went on to do. See the "What do graduates do" 2016 research.
Employers: Who do they work for?
2015 Information Security graduates worked with these employers:
- Astec Systems
- BAE Systems
- Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- Blue Sky Security
- British Army
- British Sky Broadcasting (BSkyB)
- Close Brothers Group
- CSCBank SAL
- Emirates Advanced Investments Group
- F5 Networks Inc.
- Government of South Korea
- Government of Tanzania
- Health Management Ltd
- Hong Kong Baptist University (HKBU)
- Houses of Parliament
- In Cloud Solutions
- Logical Step
- Ministry of Defense (MoD)
- MisysMizuho Bank
- National Security Council
- Nationale Nederlanden
- NCC Group
- Portcullis Computer Security
- Thales e-Security
- The Institute of Cancer Research
- Transport for London (TfL)
- Ults Company Ltd
- University of Oxford
- University of West London
Discover who Information Security graduates from other universities went on to work for. See the "What do graduates do" 2016 research.
Study: What do they study?
2015 Information Security graduates studied these courses:
- Information Security
- CDT programme
- MSc Information Security
- PhD in Computer Science
- PhD Information Security
Discover what Information Security graduates from other universities went on to study. See the "What do graduates do" 2016 research.
Advice and information on further study