Learning about what Earth Sciences graduates have gone on to do can be a great way of coming up with ideas for your own career.
Of Earth Sciences graduates in full time work, 50% were in graduate level work six months after graduation.
Jobs: Which jobs do they do?
2016 Earth Sciences graduates went on to become:
- Actuaries, economists and statisticians
- Business Development Executive
- Book-keepers, payroll managers and wages clerks
- Chemical Analyst
- Civil engineers
- Data Assistant
- Environment professionals
- Geologists, mineralogists, etc.
- Human resources and industrial relations officers
- Managers and directors in retail and wholesale
- Marketing Assistant
- Researchers (media)
- Sales accounts and business development managers
- Sales supervisors
- Science, engineering and production technicians
- Technical Operations
- University researchers
- Welfare and housing associate professionals
Discover what earth sciences graduates from other universities went on to do. See the " What do graduates do" 2016 research.
Employers: Who do they work for?
2016 Earth Sciences graduates worked with these employers:
- Apache Corporation
- Cognitive Geology
- Engie E&P
- Fis Global
- Impact Oil And Gas
- Johnson Poole & Bloomer
- Risk Management Solutions (Rms)
- Sandberg LLP
- Zennor Petroleum
Discover who earth sciences graduates from other universities went on to work for. See the " What do graduates do" 2016 research.
Study: What do they study?
2016 Earth Sciences graduates studied these courses:
- Geo Science MSc
- MRes Marine Geology And Geophysics
- MSc By Research In Earth Science
- MSc Carbon Capture And Storage
- MSc Environmental Diagnosis And Management
- MSc Geology
- MSc Geophysical Hassard
- MSc Geotechnical Engineering
- MSc Hydrogeology And Water Management
- MSc In Petroleum Geoscience
- MSc Integrated Petroleum Geoscience
- MSc Mining
- MSc Mining Engineering
- MSc Mining Geology
- MSc Nuclear Decommissioning And Waste Management
- MSc Petroleum Geology
- MSc Petroleum Geoscience
Discover what earth sciences graduates from other universities went on to study. See the " What do graduates do" 2016 research.
Advice and information on further study