Learning about what Classics graduates have gone on to do can be a great way of coming up with ideas for your own career.
Of Classics graduates who are in full time work, 48% are in graduate level work six months after graduation.
Jobs: Which jobs do they do?
2016 Classics graduates went on to become:
- Account Manager
- Applicant Generation Executive
- Compliance Analyst
- Corporate Account Manager
- Journals Publishing Assistant
- Marketing Assistant
- Research Analyst
- Sales Executive
- Search Room Assistant
- Special Educational Needs Department (Sen) Teaching Assistant
- Teacher Of Computing
- Teaching Assistant
- U-Collaborate Knowledge Worker
Discover what Classics graduates from other universities went on to do. See the " What do graduates do" 2016 research.
Employers: Who do they work with?
2016 Classics graduates worked with these employers:
- Bms Performance Ltd
- Butterfield Bank (Guernsey) Limited
- Chambers And Partners
- Charles Dickens Museum
- Fenwick Elliott
- Information Security Forum
- John Wiley & Sons
- Marshall ACM
- Pelham International
- Silver Lining Convergence
- Wellington College
Discover who Classics graduates from other universities went on to work for. See the " What do graduates do" 2016 research.
Study: What do they study?
2016 Classics graduates studied these courses:
- Ancient History
- Classical Art And Archaeology
- Geopolitics & Security
- LLM Human Rights
- MA Classical Art & Archaeology
- MA Classics
- MA In History
- MRes Classical Reception
- MSc Archaeological Sciences
- PGCE Primary
Discover what Classics graduates from other universities went on to study. See the " What do graduates do" 2016 research.
Advice and information on further study