How to register
You need to visit the practice to register with us. We're in the north-east corner of Founder's Building.
During Welcome Week you can come in any time between 9.30am and 4.30pm Monday to Friday to register; after Welcome Week we ask that new registrations only visit between 9.30am and 11.30am.
Who can register
To be eligible to register with Clarence Medical (Health Centre) you must:
- Be registered for a minimum of six months tuition on a university course
- Be living on campus in halls of residence or living in Englefield Green, Egham, Old Windsor and some parts of Virginia Water.
If you don't meet these criteria you should instead register with your local GP's practice.
What you'll need
When you come to register you will need to bring with you:
- A completed Health Centre registration form and Family doctor services registration form (GMS1) [PDF]
- A record of your vaccinations including MMR and MenACWY
- HPV / smear dates if applicable (females only)
- If you are a resident from the EEA please bring your EHIC card.
Why should I register?
Registering with us means you can see a GP or Nurse Practitioner quickly if you're ill. It makes it easier to manage ongoing care if you have a long term condition and easier to issue you with repeat prescriptions if you need them.
The practice is run specifically for students at Royal Holloway, and we're experienced at helping students with health issues.