We're committed to removing any barriers to you achieving you full academic potential, and to enjoying all the experiences and opportunities that you have as a student at Royal Holloway. We know that disabilities can create particular challenges, and that sometimes you might need adjustments or extra support.
Support we can offer
- One-to-one study skills support
- Support from a Mental Health Adviser
- Support from a mentor
- Exams Access Arrangements (such as extra time, use of a computer, a scribe, etc.)
- Handouts, timetables or reading material delivered in different forms (such as braille or enlarged print)
- Advance lecture notes, where possible
- Book or article retrieval
- Permission to record lectures, where possible
- A note-taker or an amanuensis to take your dictation
- Accommodation suitable for your disability
To access our support, all you need to do is declare your condition and register with us. We'll then work with you to put the right arrangements in place for you.