We use cookies on this site. By browsing our site you agree to our use of cookies. Close this message Find out more

Home > Student life home > Accommodation > Intercollegiate halls

Intercollegiate halls

As part of the University of London, Royal Holloway has a small number of rooms in Intercollegiate Halls of residence in central London that we are able to offer to our postgraduate students. Due to the limited number of places available, these rooms are issued on a first-come first-served basis.

How to apply

Details on the application process for 2014/15 is expected to be available during April 2014. Please bookmark this page and check back for updates.

Please note: for 2014/15 Royal Holloway has been allocated rooms in College Hall, Connaught Hall and International Hall only. Please bear this in mind when selecting your accommodation preferences. Further information about each of these Halls can be obtained by via the University of London Accommodation Services website|

If you have any queries regarding your application for the Intercollegiate Halls, please contact Royal Holloway Student Accommodation staff on: studentaccommodationrhul.ac.uk| or +44 (0)1784 443338. If you have any queries regarding the Intercollegiate Halls themselves, please do direct these to the University of London staff.


Comment on this page

Did you find the information you were looking for? Is there a broken link or content that needs updating? Let us know so we can improve the page.

Note: If you need further information or have a question that cannot be satisfied by this page, please call our switchboard on +44 (0)1784 434455.

This window will close when you submit your comment.

Add Your Feedback