students management pod

Report an issue with your building or room


If there is something wrong in your room, office or building, or you notice something around campus such as loose paving or lights out, please let us know. We can only assist once an issue is reported.

Please provide us with as much information as you can about the problem, including the location and a photo if you have one.

How can you contact the team?

  1. Email:
  2. By phone: call extension 3062 between 8am and 4pm
  3. Maintenance portal: if you have user access to the maintenance portal, use this link
  4. Halls Reception: students can also report issues with their rooms to the Customer Service Team.

What if you have an urgent issue?

If the issue is urgent, like a fire, complete failure of power, or if you can smell of gas,  please call Security on Extension 444 who will contact the Maintenance Team by radio so that they can be with you as soon as possible.

Urgent calls are attended the same day, otherwise the Maintenance Services team will endeavour to resolve your call within five working days. If the issue requires parts that we do not have in stock it may take a little longer.