Educational Development provides guidance on curriculum development and learning technology, and offers professional development activities for academic staff and postgraduates who teach.
HEA Accredited Courses:
- CAPITAL : Postgraduate Certificate in Academic Practice in Teaching and Learning.
- inSTIL : Programme in Skills of Teaching to Inspire Learning.
-TALENT: Individual route to gain accreditation with the Higher Education Academy (HEA)
Recognition and Awards:
- College Teaching Prizes
- College Teaching Initiatives
Other Professional Development Activities and Support:
- Researcher Development Programme for Postgraduate Research Students (RDP)
- Teaching and Learning Interest Group for teaching staff (TaLIG)
The E-Learning Team supports a diverse range of e-learning tools and methodologies across the college.