We use cookies on this site. By browsing our site you agree to our use of cookies. Close this message Find out more

Home > Research home > Pure support > FAQ > Personal information - Why is my academic title incorrect?
More in this section faqarticles

Personal information - Why is my academic title incorrect?

Personal information - Why is my academic title incorrect?

Information about academic titles in Pure are brought in from the HR database and the student records system. If any of this information is incorrect, it has to be amended in the source database.

If you are a member of staff and your academic or job title is incorrect in Pure, please contact pure@rhul.ac.uk.

If you are a former student who has just been awarded a PhD, please contact your departmental administrator to check if your student record in Banner is up to date. If your title is correct in the student record system but appears incorrectly in Pure, please ask the administrator to contact pure@rhul.ac.uk.

Please note that it takes up to 24 hours for any changes made in the HR databases or student records system to be displayed on Pure.


Comment on this page

Did you find the information you were looking for? Is there a broken link or content that needs updating? Let us know so we can improve the page.

Note: If you need further information or have a question that cannot be satisfied by this page, please call our switchboard on +44 (0)1784 434455.

This window will close when you submit your comment.

Add Your Feedback