We'll take you to the cutting edge of Management study...
Studying here, you’ll learn from leading international researchers and scholars about the impact that Management can have on society, business, government and the economy. You’ll also be in close contact with the cutting-edge research which is helping make these changes.
The structure of all our degree programmes has the advantage of providing you with knowledge and skills in the core areas of management.
Our specialist pathway degrees will enable you to pursue a deeper understanding of one of the core areas of management of interest to you, in addition to learning about key management theories.
Our internationally-renowned academics bring their extensive experience of industry and cutting-edge research into our Postgraduate taught programmes.
These are designed to combine academic knowledge with practical insights into international business, enhancing the quality and experience of all teaching within the School.
Royal Holloway is well renowned as a research-led institution and attracts some of the best academics in the world. In the School of Management we have over 80 research-active academic staff, from more than 30 countries, and around 85 postgraduate research students who make a valued contribution to our research culture, and to a variety of teaching and learning activities.
Our core areas of management are:
- Accounting, Finance and Economics
- Organisation Studies and Human Resource Management
- Strategy International Business and Entrepreneurship
- Technology and Information Management
You will join an intellectually stimulating, friendly and supportive research environment and, through working closely with our academic staff, will realise your full potential whatever your career goals.
Our intensive MBA programme is designed to help you build effective management skills, understand management within the global context and build a network of international associates.
Our MBA is attuned to the changes in economic environment and our teaching is based on high quality research.
Our MBA will provide you with:
- Knowledge and conceptual tools for management in different organisational contexts, public and private sector;
- Rich experiential and collaborative learning in a highly diverse cohort;
- Personal development focused on analytic, managerial, and problem-solving skills;
- Strong industry engagement, professional events, company visits, team and business engagement exercises.