- Accounting, Finance and Economics
- Centre for Research into Sustainability
- Organisation Studies and Human Resource Management
- Strategy, International Business and Entrepreneurship
- Technology and Information Management
- Workplace Research in Asian Societies
Here’s a full list of our researchers, publications and projects.
Research Centres and Theme Groups
We undertake research at the cutting edge of management thinking through our own specialist themes and subject groups. We frequently collaborate with industrial and commercial research partners, as well as academic colleagues at other institutions (both in the UK and further afield) and in other departments within Royal Holloway.
Group members are also active within the academic research community, making regular contributions at conferences and in the pages of the leading academic journals in their fields.
Technology and governance network
Since 2004, the technology and governance network or TGN has been a meeting place for academics and practitioners interested in contributing to study human emancipation through the use of information and communication technologies in societies around the world.