Education and training
In addition to our specialized sustainability programmes, CRIS members and colleagues also offer sustainability-related courses on a wide range of courses, working towards sustainability being embedded across the curriculum. These include:
- Economic and Social Foundations of Sustainable Organisations
- Marketing Ethics and Society
- Responsible Entrepreneurship
- Business and Society
- Accounting for Corporate Accountability
- Management and Environmental Sustainability
- Integrating Management 1: Business in Context
- Project Work for Managers 1: Sustainability and Societies
- Management in Context
- Business Ethics and Social Entrepreneurship
- Sustainability Accounting
Students enrolled on the MSc Sustainability and Management course will also take courses offered by the Department of Geography.
PhDs with the Centre for Research Into Sustainability
We are actively seek high quality PhD students to work with CRIS members on sustainability-related topics. Please see individual staff research pages for an indication of their key interests and contact us directly to discuss further. General information on applying to study a research degree at Royal Holloway can be found here.
Principles of Responsible Management Education
The School of Management, Royal Holloway, University of London, has been a signatory of the United Nations Principles of Responsible Management Education since 2008.