National Student Survey 2018
As a Management student, you know what its like to be an undergraduate at Royal Holloway. You now have the opportunity to give your opinions on what you liked about your time here as well as things that you feel could have been improved.
It’s quick to complete and you’ll be helping prospective students make the
right choices of where and what to study
About the NSS
- The NSS was launched in 2005 to gather opinions from undergraduate students in their final year on the quality of their course.
- The survey, run by Ipsos Mori is aimed at current students in their final, and asks them to provide honest feedback on what it has been like to study their course at their institution.
- It is an established survey and produces influential data.
- The survey runs across all publcially funded Higher Education Institutions
Why the NSS is done
- To inform students
- To provide information to enhance the student learning experience
- To support quality assurance and accountability
Only you and your fellow students know what it is like to study on your course. The NSS has been designed to capture students' views on the areas that matter to them.
Take the NSS Survey
You can take the survey by clicking here.
Find your Management course
Once you complete the survey, you can collect a free Nakd bar or Freddo bar from Founder's Visitors' Centre. All you need to do is show the team your survey completion email to collect yours