On-demand online training resources for Datastream (and other Thompson Reuters products), plus details on an online exam RHUL students can take to prove their knowledge to future employers.
On PC Lab machines you should see the Datastream Charting add-in, but you will need to add the Datastream Excel add-in manually each time:
- Run Datastream first and click OK to accept the default settings
- Then open Excel, click File, Options, Add-Ins
- Click Go at the bottom next to Manage, then Browse
- Find this folder C:\Program Files\Datastream\Datastream Advance and select the file AdvanceOffice.xlam and click OK
- You should now see the full range of Datastream add-ins on one Excel tab