Library & Search Skills Sessions
Make the most of your library!
Book yourself onto some training by checking your Library Subject Guides training page or by clicking the session you'd like to attend on the right-hand menu.
Information Skills courses run throughout terms 1 and 2, on the following topics:
- How to research your assignment
- Advanced research skills for projects and dissertations
- Searching techniques
- Using databases
- Referencing and Bibliographies
- Easy Referencing with RefWorks
- Managing References with EndNote
You can always request individual help with references, essays, or finding information by contacting your Information Consultant.
Keep keen and carry on...
Did you know the Library has a handy Youtube Channel with videos about the Library's services?
Alternatively, follow our Library Blog for extra tips including Resources of the Week and more on Royal Holloway's rich and extensive Archives.