If you are unable to find an item you need in the Royal Holloway Library collection, there are several options:
1. If you would like any help searching for the correct item in the RHUL Library collection, please ask at the library helpdesks or email email@example.com for assistance.
2. If the book or journal you need, is not available at Royal Holloway, you can check the Senate House Library’s printed and online collections to see if the item is in stock there. All members of Royal Holloway can become Senate House Library members free of charge. You can sign up for immediate access to Senate House Library e-journals and online databases by completing an online registration form.
3. You can also use Royal Holloway library's Inter-Library Loan (ILL) service to request that we obtain a copy of the required item for you from another library. You need an Inter-Library Loan voucher from your academic department to apply for an Inter-Library Loan. You can find more details on how to apply for an ILL on our webpage.
4. You can check if there is another library which you could visit to consult the book or journal you require. You can search the catalogues of other university libraries in London at: http://www.search25.ac.uk/. If one of them has a copy of the required item, you may be able to visit the library and read or borrow it there.
5. You can let us know that you would like us to acquire the item for the RHUL library collection. Please use our Book suggestion form.We consider all purchasing suggestions as part of our stock selection process.