Home > Library home > FAQs > Archives - where can I find them?
More in this section articles

Archives - where can I find them?

Archives - where can I find them?

Royal Holloway Archives and Special Collections are located in Rooms 302-3 in Founder's South Tower until Autumn 2017, when they will move to the Emily Wilding Davison Building.

For more information, please visit the Archives website, where there is an overview of the collections and a searchable online catalogue.

Alternatively, contact the College Archivist by email at archives@rhul.ac.uk or by telephone on 01784 443814. 


Comment on this page

Did you find the information you were looking for? Is there a broken link or content that needs updating? Let us know so we can improve the page.

Note: If you need further information or have a question that cannot be satisfied by this page, please call our switchboard on +44 (0)1784 434455.

This window will close when you submit your comment.

Add Your Feedback