Posted on 27/09/2011
You are invited to come to the Bedford Library tomorrow afternoon for study skills and library support drop-in sessions. Simon Parkes (Learning Development Officer) and Information Consultants will offer help and advice on topics such as:
- Structuring an argument.
- Editing a document.
- Reviewing and redrafting.
- Searching online databases to find journal articles and other information for your assignments.
- Citation and referencing.
- Writing your bibliography.
- Using reference management software such as RefWorks or Endnote.
If you would like help with any of these topics, but are unable to join us please contact us with your questions or arrange an individual appointment. For help with library resources or advice on referencing, citations and writing you bibliography, please contact the Library Information Consultants Team (email@example.com). For a range of study resources and information on how to request one-to-one support, visit http://www.rhul.ac.uk/studyresources