Posted on 22/07/2011
The Library Information Consultants Team and the College’s Learning Development Officer, Dr Simon Parkes, invite postgraduate students working to complete a dissertation this summer to a day of study and library support in the Bedford Library.
Please come along to the Bedford Library between 11.00 and 17.00 on Tuesday 26 July, if you would like any help or advice on topics such as:
- Structuring an argument.
- Editing a document.
- Reviewing and redrafting.
- Searching online databases to find more journal articles and other information for your dissertation topic.
- Citation and referencing.
- Writing your bibliography.
- Using reference management software such as RefWorks or Endnote.
If you would like help with any of these topics, but are unable to join us on 26 July, please contact us with your questions or arrange an individual appointment.
For help with library resources or advice on referencing, citations and writing you bibliography, please contact the Library Information Consultants Team (firstname.lastname@example.org). For a range of study resources and information on how to request one-to-one support, visit http://www.rhul.ac.uk/studyresources