Yes by following the steps below using WebDAV client software.
Note: While it is possible to connect to WebDAV via Windows Explorer we have found this an unreliable method.
- This FAQ has been done using BitKinex software but the steps for other software will be similar.
- BitKinex software is available for free from - www.bitkinex.com
Once you have downloaded and installed the BitKinex software you may need to reboot before proceeding.
- When starting the BitKinex Client Software for the first time the wizard will start and ask what type of internet connection you have. Most home internet connections are a Direct connection.
- Add the address for WebDAV - https://webdav.rhul.ac.uk/
- Select HTTPS and port 443.
- click next.
- Add your RHUL user name and password. Click Next.
You can add a description to your connection. Click next.
- You are now connected to the Royal Holloway network.
This is the compact view of the software.