Outlook 2013 and Outlook 2010 use the Autodiscover service. Our service is designed so that you can configure your Outlook client across the Internet based upon your email address.
(Also applies to Outlook 2010)
- Add a new email account to Outlook (File >> Info >> Add Account)
- In the resulting dialogue box type your Name, Email Address (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org) and password:
- Upon clicking "next" you'll be prompted for your password.
- Important: Make sure to enter your Email Address (e.g. email@example.com) for the username. If the username is in the format "ABCD123" or "CC\YourUsername" you will need to change this, as the email system does not use this format.
- You will be prompted to restart Outlook.
- Upon restarting Outlook re-enter your username and password.
The configuration is now complete.