Please use your College username & password to log in to CampusConnect here
If you have a username and/or password, but are having problems logging in, please read on for Common Login Issues and Solutions...
Common Login Issues and Solutions
Symptom 1: After entering username and password - nothing happens. It seems as though the login page just refreshes after ‘LOGIN’ button is clicked.
Cause: This may be something to do with your browser or machine, or both.
• restart browser and load the login page again, https://campus-connect.royalholloway.ac.uk
• clear cached data
• do you have any anti-virus software running on your machine? If so, try logging on while the anti-virus software is off
• or, open browser in private mode to stop caching
Symptom 2: error on page: The credentials you provided cannot be determined to be authentic.
Cause: This is to do with username or password, or both. The input username and/or password does not matched the credentials we hold.
• check that the correct username is used - your username should be in the format of 4 letters followed with 3 digits: XXXX000. It is not your email address. It is not case sensitive. Your password is case sensitive, without space in front or rear.
• Try resetting your password with the Password Manager here - https://www.royalholloway.ac.uk/it/password/changingyourpassword.aspx
NB. If too many attempts to login are made in a short space of time, your account will be temporarily locked .
For further assistance please contact the IT Service Desk: