The folder images banner is an alternative solution to our slideshow which is temporarily unavailable.
The images for the folder images banner should all be resized to the same size. Images should fill the width of the column they are in (528 pixels wide for standard templates and crop the height so it is the same for all images, e.g. 300 pixels).
Create a new folder in your graphics folder and add your resized images. Do not add the parent image, only the images you want to appear.
Then position your cursor in the text area you want the folder images banner to appear. Right click, scroll to 'web controls', 'multimedia' and 'folder images banner'.
- Browse to the folder containing the images.
- Set 'theme' to 'none'.
- In 'content name', insert '*'
- Switch the animation effect to 'fade'.
- Suggested animation timeout is 3000.
- Suggested animation speed is 2000.
- The animation slide height will be whatever you resized your images to e.g. 300.
Save and preview your page. Once satisfied, submit and approve.