If you need to provide pre-defined answers to a set of questions then there are a number of ways to do this in Contensis. The inbuilt FAQ module is best for this as it creates a searchable list of questions and is easy to manage. Initial set up requests must go to the IT Service Desk. This is an FAQ article using the FAQ module, see this FAQ homepage as well.
Once set up by IT Services follow these instructions:
- click on your FAQarticles or FAQitems (you will have one or the other) folder
- create 'New Content'
- you will only have one option - continue as you would for a normal web page
- edit the newly created content
- extend the title here to a full question, do not use long file names
- add your answer and keywords as below.
If your FAQs are not displaying in alphabetical order for any reason:
- edit the page with the FAQ listing on it
- right click the FAQ control and click 'Control Properties'
- at the bottom of the options, check the 'Order by' box contains:
If required, FAQs can be ordered in other ways, please contact the IT Service Desk