Contensis works on the basis of a template format to create pages.
A set of templates has been created to provide the layout for those pages.
All content types are created using a Wizard.
You have a choice of ways to access these Wizards to create web pages, images, news articles etc.:
- click on the folder at the required level in the Project Explorer where the new web page is to be created
- select New Content from the menu
The Wizard opens up two options in the project explorer:
The wizard will open the Create New Content screen.
- Select the folder you wish to create the new content in.
The content types available will vary depending on the permissions that you have been assigned:
The wizard opens up the Choose a template type page.
The template types available will vary depending on the permissions that you have been assigned.
- Select the template type that you require.
Click the Metadata tab:
Click on the Properties tab:
- Type a file name and menu name for the page.
There are certain characters that cannot be used in these names.
Other FAQs you may find useful: