You can create links to content on a specific part of a page using anchors. This is best used on long pages with multiple headings, if the page doesn't scroll it will have no noticeable effect.
To create an anchor point:
- Select text or heading to be an anchor
- Click the anchor button
- Name the anchor and save it. Saved anchors will appear differently in the editor:
To link to an anchor:
- Select the text or element that will link to the anchor
- If the link is on a separate page, follow the instructions on adding a CMS hyperlink to a page.
If the link is on the same pageselect 'Anchor on this page' rather than CMS link in the hyperlink dialogue:
- In the options, select the anchor from the anchor list:
- Save the link and save the page.