Images that have been uploaded into the Navigator or are in the Central Image library can be added to the web page.
To add an image to a web page:
- Position the cursor where the image is to be added
- Locate the image in the Navigator folder
- Hover the mouse over the graphics icon (not the image name)
- Drag & Drop the image icon onto to the selected point on the web page
If the image has various size variations available or a new size can be created to auto fit the place holder the Image Insert Options screen opens
- Click on the Insert Image, Auto-resize or Edit the image button