Posted on 12/02/2013
Building on the success of IFIP IDMAN 2007 and 2010 (which were held in Rotterdam and Oslo respectively), this conference will focus on the theory, technologies and applications of identity management. IFIP IDMAN 2013, the 3rd IFIP WG 11.6 Working Conference on Policies & Research in Identity Management, will take place on the 8th and 9th of April 2013 at Royal Holloway, University of London, UK.
A first-rate programme over one and a half days has been assembled, including two invited talks and a panel session. We are delighted to announce that the keynote talks will be given by Professor Bart Jacobs (Radboud University Nijmegen) and Professor Angela Sasse (University College London).
The ten contributed talks are as follows:
- Jan Camenisch, Maria Dubovitskaya, Anja Lehmann, Gregory Neven, Christian Paquin and Franz-Stefan Preiss. Concepts and Languages for Privacy-Preserving Attribute-Based Authentication.
- Anders Fongen and Federico Mancini. Identity Management and Integrity Protection in Publish-Subscribe systems.
- Md. Sadek Ferdous and Ron Poet. Dynamic Identity Federation using Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML).
- Pim Vullers and Gergely Alpar. Efficient Selective Disclosure on Smart Cards using Idemix.
- Erik Poll and Joeri De Ruiter. A minimal trusted smartcard reader for securing online transactions.
- Marit Jansen. Data Protection by Default in Identity-Related Applications.
- Sanna Suoranta, Asko Tontti, Joonas Ruuskanen and Tuomas Aura. Logout in Single Sign-on Systems.
- Andreas Pashalidis and Roel Peeters. Privacy-Friendly Checking of Remote Token Blacklists.
- Olaf Henniger and Dimitar Nikolov. Extending EMV payment smart cards with biometric on-card verification.
- Henning Klevjer, Audun Josang and Kent A. Varmedal. Extended HTTP Digest Access Authentication.
Please see full details of the programme for further details.
Completing a full two days devoted to identity management, IFIP IDMAN 2013 will be collocated with a workshop organised by the EPSRC-funded Future of Identity Network of Excellence. This workshop will take place on the afternoon of Tuesday 9th April 2013, immediately after the end of IFIP IDMAN 2013.
Registration for the conference can be completed by following the links on the conference web page. Registration will include lunches and refreshments during the event as well as the conference dinner, for which additional tickets can be purchased. On-site hotel standard accommodation is available on a bed and breakfast basis. As was the case for IDMAN 2007 and IDMAN 2010, the proceedings of IFIP IDMAN 2013 will be published in the Springer IFIP/Lecture Notes in Computer Science series. The proceedings will be available at the conference (registration includes a copy of the proceedings).