The Admissions and Applicant Services team is responsible for managing all student enquiries and applications to Royal Holloway. We are committed to operating a fair, transparent and professional admissions process, which is underpinned by appropriate and robust institutional structures.
Key activities undertaken by the team include:
- Providing a first point of contact for all enquirers and applicants, delivering excellent customer service through responses to telephone and electronic queries
- Application processing including decision-making and issuing offers
- Liaison with academic departments regarding admissions procedures and entry requirements
- Liaison with agents and other key external and internal stakeholders
- Management of the Confirmation and Clearing process
If you have a specific Admissions related query, please see the Key Contacts