Project requests

Project requests cover improvement and alteration work to department facilities not normally covered by routine maintenance activities.

It could cover simple things such as additional power sockets and shelving or larger projects involving physical alteration to room layouts.

If you are co-ordinating the work, print off the New Works Request Form, complete it and return the form to the Customer Services Point. It will then be issued to the Head of Projects within Estate Services.

The form requires your Head of Department's signed authorisation and a budget code before it can be logged and processed. The process flow chart shows the activities that need to be covered to ensure the success of the project. It is critical that sufficient time is left within your department's programme of action for all of these processes to be concluded.

If in doubt, please contact Customer Services on extension 3062 (01784 443 062) for advice.

Royal Holloway, University of London logo