Posted on 20/06/2013
Developing health and life sciences in Kent, Surrey and Sussex - Academic Health Science Network (KSS - AHSN)
New solutions for industry, academia and the NHS. The AHSN want to enhance the lives of more than four million people living and working in Kent, Surrey and Sussex. Making it simpler for people to connect will make a massive difference - whether it's a technology company needing to talk to care providers, researchers needing participants or clinicians looking for a product to improve care. This is a whole system AHSN and will focus on faster adoption and greater spread. Better health and greater wealth will come from innovation linked to service improvement.
Click here for more information.
10am-4pm -9 July 2013 Gatwick Hilton - (More information here)
The purpose of this launch event is to:
• Promote the concept and credibility by bringing together a mix of delegates from industry, higher education institutes, NHS and social care.
• Inspire delegates so you want to work more closely with the AHSN.
• Communicate what we are doing and where we are heading.
• Engage with you to create and highlight opportunities for the future work programme –the future of innovation debate.
• Understand better what we need to put in place to initiate and further develop collaborative working between health, social care, industry and academia and make this a whole system, fully engaged KSS AHSN.