Posted on 08/10/2013
The Careers Service has recently launched a new website, which is brimming with help and support for staff, including:
• A dedicated page explaining the support the careers service can offer staff
• Subject specific and year specific pages to which you can direct students in need of inspiration
• Clear appointment booking information to give to students when you’re not sure of the right answer.
To celebrate this launch, the Careers Service is offering staff a chance to enter a draw to win a £50 Amazon voucher. To enter, all you need to do is take a look around the site and email careersrhul.ac.uk with the correct answers to the following three questions:
1. How long is a one-to-one appointment (or “Quick query”)?
2. What date is the event “Using Social Media for Job Hunting”?
3. What are the Careers Service’s opening times?