To support your total well-being any time, any day, your Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) provides comprehensive online resources. When you log on via the portal, you have immediate access to an abundance of articles, tips, links and searchable databases to help you with the everyday challenges that life may bring.
- Regularly updated information and links
- Downloadable articles and fact sheets
- Local child and elder care locator tools
- LiveCONNECT: instant messaging with a specialist
- Learning Centre: interactive tools to help you build skills
- Pocketsmith: a personal tool to help you quickly and easily manage your finances
- Care Centre: a virtual space for those with caring responsibilities to share information
- News and monthly themes
In addition, you can access monthly online webinars on a range of topics throughout the year. Previous webinars have included:
- January: Debit or credit? Managing credit and debt, and avoiding money problems.
- April: Can we talk? Yes. Counselling can help.
- July: Is it hot in here? Anger: learning to keep your cool.
- October: What is my first step? Getting a handle on addiction.
Webinars are fully interactive - you can ask questions and interact with the facilitator. Access webinars live or watch at a later date. Simply log on through the Employee Assistance Programme portal.