• support your career development
• put you in touch with professionals like you - in your institution, the UK, Ireland and internationally
• help you solve problems
• keep you informed
• raise your profile in your institution and the profile of your profession
• perspectives, the quarterly international journal
• newslink, the quarterly newsletter
• Regular AUA Updates plus AUA-forum, an email list for sharing information and best practice
• Good Practice Guides and online tools and resources in the members' area
• AUA's Postgraduate Certificate in Professional Practice
• networking with over 4,500 higher education professionals
• Annual Conference and Exhibition and Annual Lecture presented by high profile speakers
• discounts on professional development programme of seminars, courses, workshops and publications
• international links, study tours and travel awards
Joining the AUA
You can join the AUA online with the option to pay by debit/credit card or monthly direct debit.
Once you have joined you will receive a new member welcome pack within ten working days and the National Office will put you in touch with the AUA Advocate at your institution.
Don't forget that UK members can claim tax relief against their subscriptions as a professional fee.