AUA is in the forefront of professional development in higher education administration and management. We are delighted to present the continuing professional development framework to the sector, as the culmination of a highly collaborative two year project jointly funded by AUA, HEFCE (Leadership, Governance and Management funding), LFHE and HEA.
The aims of the project were to develop and implement a Continuous Professional Development (CPD) framework supporting HE professional services staff across the UK in their career development in order to:
- enhance institutional performance through high quality staff
- develop management and leadership capability
- enable succession planning
- provide a framework for sustainable practice in career planning
- foster equality and diversity of development opportunities across the sector.
Would you like to enhance your professional performance? Help manage change? Identify team development and training needs? Be equipped to meet modern HE challenges? Then the AUA CPD Framework can be a big help to you.
There are nine key behavioural groups within the professional behaviours framework. For more information about the CPD Framework and Professional Behaviours please go to the AUA website.