Support & Advisory Services for International Students
International student support office (ISSO)
The ISSO is here to help you get the best out of Royal Holloway. We're here to give you advice and support with our services including immigration, airport collection, day trips and events as well as guidance with welfare issues to ensure you settle in well to your new life here.
ISSO host Global Cafe in partnership with the Students' Union and the Campus Life Team. This is a chance for students to meet up for free coffee,biscuits and great conversations. Check out our Facebook page.
If you have any worries or concerns, please feel free to visit our office and speak to one of our experienced team of advisers.
You're encouraged to drop by if you have any questions at all - we'd be pleased to help you! Alternatively, you may contact us by email. We will endeavour to respond to your email as soon as possible.
- After applying
- Arriving in the UK
- Airport collection
- Orientation & Welcome Week
- Applying for a Tier 4 outside the UK.
- Extending your Tier 4 in the UK
- Apply for a Schengen Visa
- Lost passport & visas
- Inviting friends & family
- Short Term Study visas for resit students
- Open a bank account
- Police registration
- Register with the health centre
- Working during your studies
- Getting your National Insurance Card
Advice on students bringing family to the UK
- Available loans for US students
- US Veterans Educational Benefits
- Airport collection service update
- Monday 24th July 2017
- International Music Feast event
- Monday 22nd May 2017
Meet the International Student Support team
Read our handbook to make your time here as easy and enjoyable as possible
The International Student Support office is open:
Monday to Friday
10.00am to 4.00pm
+44 (0) 1784 27 6222/ 27 6168