Support & Advisory Services for International Students
International Student Support Office (ISSO)
We as a team are here to help you get the best out of your time at Royal Holloway. We can give you advice and support across areas including immigration, airport collection, day trips and events, Schengen visas, and Federal Loans as well as guidance with welfare issues to ensure you settle in well to your new life here.
If you have any worries or concerns, or just need a few questions answering please feel free to visit our office and speak to one of our experienced team of advisers. We encourage you to drop by if have any questions at all - we'd be pleased to help you! We can also be contacted via email, or telephone (details are on the right hand side of the page), or you can drop us a message via our Facebook or Twitter pages.
We also host Global Cafe in partnership with the Students' Union and the Campus Life Team. This is a chance for students to meet up for free coffee, biscuits and great conversations. Check out our Facebook page.
- After applying
- Arriving in the UK
- Airport pickup
- Travelling to the university
- Orientation & Welcome Week
- Health & medical advice
- Applying for a Tier 4 outside the UK
- Extending your Tier 4 in the UK
- Doctorate Extension Scheme
- Apply for a Schengen Visa
- Lost passport & visas
- Inviting friends & family
- Visitor visas
- Short Term Study visa
- Work during & after study
- Open a bank account
- Police registration
- Register with the health centre
- Working during your studies
- Getting your National Insurance Card
- Council Tax
- Childcare & education
- Work for family members
- Available loans for US students
- US Veterans Educational Benefits
- Airport collection service update
- Monday 24th July 2017
Meet the International Student Support team
Take a look at our handbook to help make your time here in the UK as easy and enjoyable as possible!
The International Student Support office (International Building IN009) is open:
Monday to Friday
10.00am to 4.00pm
+44 (0)1784 27 6222/6168
Follow ISSO on social media!