Home > International home > Study abroad & exchanges > International exchange

International exchanges

Royal Holloway currently has full student exchange agreements with a number of top universities in the USA, Canada, Japan, Australia, Hong Kong, India, Singapore and New Zealand.  If you are a student at one of these institutions, you may be able to apply to study with us on an international exchange programme.

International exchanges at Royal Holloway

Studying on an exchange programme allows you to experience a different academic system and quite often a different way of life, while still earning credit towards a degree at your home institution.  Royal Holloway's campus location, just 19 miles from the centre of London, provides an ideal base for academic study with great transport connections to ensure you can get the most of your time in the UK.

Exchange places are often limited and you may find that your university puts forward applications on a competitive basis.  If you're interested in applying to study as an exchange student at Royal Holloway, you will need to direct your application through the Student Exchange Co-ordinator at your own institution.


Comment on this page

Did you find the information you were looking for? Is there a broken link or content that needs updating? Let us know so we can improve the page.

Note: If you need further information or have a question that cannot be satisfied by this page, please call our switchboard on +44 (0)1784 434455.

This window will close when you submit your comment.

Add Your Feedback