More in this section Information for partners


Welcome to Royal Holloway's web page for its approved agents.  Royal Holloway works with agents in many countries, and contact details of all our agents are given in the Your country pages.

To help you advise students and find useful information on the Royal Holloway website, this page provides links to the information you may need to obtain quickly, along with more detailed information on Applying and Financial Matters.

If you have any queries that are not detailed on these pages, please do get in touch with us.

Making an application


The fastest and most reliable way to submit your students’ IFP, Pre-Masters, Masters, PhD and Study Abroad applications is via our online system. Please make sure that you enter your unique agent code, your agency email address, and also the student’s personal email and correspondence address. Please make sure that you enter your unique agent code, your agency email address, and also the student’s personal email and correspondence address. Guidance on using the online system can be found on the postgraduate applying page

Undergraduate applications are submitted through UCAS; our code is RHUL R72.

Should your students require a  (PELP), note that you will need to submit a new application for this and send it to Please note that Royal Holloway gives one offer for PELP and the student's chosen degree - therefore students are able to obtain one visa to cover both courses.

If you have any doubts on the academic suitability of one of your students for one of our courses, please contact your International Officer.


Royal Holloway has a range of accommodation options, and international students applying before the deadline are guaranteed rooms.

Accommodation applications are also submitted online, and further details and deadlines are available on the Accommodation webpages. As an official partner, you will be able to submit accommodation applications on behalf of your students. At the point an accommodation contract in Halls is accepted, a pre-payment of £300 must be paid, details of which you will find in the Financial matters section.

We can also help students find accommodation off campus, and we have a dedicated website showcasing private sector accommodation options:  

Application tracking


Currently, you can track applications through the Campus Connect Application Status Checker.  By entering the student ID number, you will be able to see whether an offer has been made on the application.  For further information on any conditions of the offer, please contact us.

Undergraduate applications are accepted via UCAS and postgraduate and other offers can be accepted by completing an online reply form.  Postgraduate taught courses in Management, Media and Drama & Theatre are accepted by paying a £400 deposit.


Once you've submitted an accommodation application, you and your student will be provided with a validation code. This will give you access to the RHUL Student Housing Online Services, where you will be able to manage your accommodation applications and offers.   

Visa Matters

As soon as a student is Unconditional/ Firm, i.e. has met our conditions and has confirmed acceptance of our offer, we will issue a CAS number for their visa application. For PELP, IFP and Pre-Masters, please contact For any other programme, CAS numbers are issued by Admissions and sent via post and email to the student and to your agency. Should you have any questions, please contact your International Officer.

Tuition fees

Details of tuition fees for Royal Holloway courses can be found on the undergraduate and postgraduate sections of Study here.

Accommodation fees 

Accommodation fees vary by Hall of Residence, and are normally paid in 3 instalments for those staying for the whole year (last instalment generally due in June). Requests for alternative payment plans can be considered and will be assessed on a case-by-case basis. Please contact your International Officer in the first instance.

For full details of the fees, please see the Accommodation fees page.


Degree programmes requiring a deposit

All postgraduate taught courses in the School of Management, Department of Media Arts and Department of Drama and Theatre postgraduate taught courses require a £400 deposit, to paid when a student would like to accept our offer.

A £550 deposit is required for our IFP. This forms a down payment towards the tuition fee bill.

A £650 deposit is also required for our Pre-Masters. As above, this forms a down payment towards the tuition fee.

Programmes not listed above require no deposit.


A £300 pre-payment must be paid on accepting a contract for a room in the university Halls of Residence. This £300 will be put towards the accommodation fees for the first term. This pre-payment is non-refundable, except when a student is not granted a visa, or does not meet the conditions of their offer.  The pre-payment must be made through the contract acceptance process in order to secure the room.

Payment methods

Credit card payment is available 24/7 via the Epay service, and is the preferred method for payment of tuition fees. A list of alternative methods of payment is available here.


Students can opt to pay most fees in instalments for degree programmes. There is a small charge for this, which must be paid in full with the first instalment.  Further information on instalment arrangements available can be found on the Instalments page. An instalment agreement form should also be completed.  These are made available when students start the enrolment process.

Instalments can also be arranged for our IFP and Pre-Masters programmes, and should also be arranged in advance. Please email for further details.

Early payment discount 

Students paying their tuition fee by 3rd September 2010 are eligible for a proportional to the full amount due. The discount does not extend to programmes commencing prior to the start of the academic year, such as IFP and PELP, and is not available in conjunction with an instalment plan.

Please note, to qualify for the early payment discount, it is important students have completed online sign-up as well as paying the full tuition fee.

Arrangements for students on scholarships 

If you are supporting the application of a student who is being sponsored by a government or private foundation, please provide your International Officer with an official sponsorship letter. An invoice will be raised and sent to the funding body normally within two weeks of the receipt of the letter.

Useful contacts at Royal Holloway

Many queries will be sent directly to the Regional Officer responsible for your country, however you should also find the below contact details useful:

Royal Holloway International (for general queries) -

Royal Holloway International Admissions -


Comment on this page

Did you find the information you were looking for? Is there a broken link or content that needs updating? Let us know so we can improve the page.

Note: If you need further information or have a question that cannot be satisfied by this page, please call our switchboard on +44 (0)1784 434455.

This window will close when you submit your comment.

Add Your Feedback