Home > International home > Fees & scholarships > The Fulbright-Royal Holloway Award
More in this section awards

The Fulbright-Royal Holloway Award

One Fulbright-Royal Holloway Award will be offered annually to a US graduate student to pursue a one year taught or research Masters, or the first year of a higher research degree programme such as PhD, in any subject.

Further information and eligibility (2014 entry)

This is an example table caption

Value per annum

Tuition fee waiver for one year and annual stipend


1 year

Number of awards


Eligible level of study

Master's or Research

Eligible departments


Eligible nationalities

US citizens


Applicants should be academically very strong applicants with a clear goal of why they wish to study in the UK. The Fulbright Commission will allocate the award using the criteria as laid down by the Fulbright Scholarship Board.

How to apply

You will need to apply for admission to Royal Holloway online in the usual way. Applications for the Fulbright Scholarship should be made separately to the Fulbright Commission, who are responsible for allocating the award.

Application deadline

Early-October of year preceding tenure

Award notification

Further information can be obtained from:

The US-UK Fulbright Commission
Battersea Power Station
188 Kirtling Street
London SW8 5BN










Comment on this page

Did you find the information you were looking for? Is there a broken link or content that needs updating? Let us know so we can improve the page.

Note: If you need further information or have a question that cannot be satisfied by this page, please call our switchboard on +44 (0)1784 434455.

This window will close when you submit your comment.

Add Your Feedback