More in this section Applying for a student visa

Still need help?

If you have not found an answer to your question about visas after reading through the information on these pages, you can email us your question. Please try to make your question as clear as possible. Thank you.

If you are applying to an undergraduate or postgraduate degree programme, please email

If you are applying to a Royal Holloway International course, please enquire here.

If you are applying as a visiting student (Study Abroad or Exchange), please email

If you already have a visa and need advice on how to extend it, please email:


Comment on this page

Did you find the information you were looking for? Is there a broken link or content that needs updating? Let us know so we can improve the page.

Note: If you need further information or have a question that cannot be satisfied by this page, please call our switchboard on +44 (0)1784 434455.

This window will close when you submit your comment.

Add Your Feedback