Home > International home > After applying > Applying for a student visa
More in this section Applying for a student visa


If you are an international student, you may require a student visa to study in the UK.

Please go on the Support & Advisory Services for International Students webpage. The international Student Support Team will be able to advise you.

If you require any further assistance, see our  Still need help? page for our contact details.


Comment on this page

Did you find the information you were looking for? Is there a broken link or content that needs updating? Let us know so we can improve the page.

Note: If you need further information or have a question that cannot be satisfied by this page, please call our switchboard on +44 (0)1784 434455.

This window will close when you submit your comment.

Add Your Feedback