History Departmental Applicant Visit Days
Once you have been made an offer to study at Royal Holloway, you will be invited by the Department of History to attend an exclusive Applicant Visit Day. This day will offer a unique opportunity to come and see the College for yourself. You will have a chance to meet our students and teaching staff, and get a taste of what university life is really like. You are also welcome to bring a parent or friend with you.
An Applicant Visit Day is your chance to:
- Visit the Department of History and find out about our broad range of courses.
- Take a guided tour of the campus, including halls, with a current student.
- Attend talks about the Students' Union, graduate employability, student finance and student accommodation.
- Look around the historic Founder's Building
- Have an informal group consultation with a member of staff to discuss your degree programme.
- Receive a mini History lecture given by members of the History Department.
- Participate in a Q&A session with current students on life in the History Department.
If you have any questions about Applicant Visit Days, please contact Admissions (01784 414494).