Information for current students
Undergraduate Essay Cover Sheet
Extenuating Circumstances Form
History Undergraduate Handbook 2016-17
Current Courses in the Department
Notification of Absence
If you are absent from classes for any reason, you should take the following actions:
- Email the course tutor concerned
- Inform the departmental administration office
- complete the Notification of Absence Form available from eCampus (the link to this is provided below. Please note that there are two different forms depending on the reason for the absence) www.rhul.ac.uk/ecampus/academicsupport/attendance/noficationofabsence.aspx
- Please return the completed form either by email to NonattendanceHistory@rhul.ac.uk OR bring a hard copy to the department office (Mc315)
- Submit the paperwork to your department(s) within TWO working days of the end of the period of absence in the case of illness or beforehand if the absence is planned.
Submission Deadlines 2016-17
2016-17 submission dates
NB. Group 2 and Group 3 students will be guided by their tutors regarding which dates apply to the various pieces of coursework involved in these units. Please liaise with them!
Deadline Extension Requests
Any requests for extension to coursework deadlines should normally be made in advance.
Second and Third Year students should contact the relevant course tutor via email, copying the Senior Tutor for their year.
First year students should complete the following form and email it to the Senior First Year Tutor or Deputy First Year Tutor (not their course tutor):
Extension Application Form (First Year)
First Year Timetable (Term 2)
Second and Third Year Timetable (Term 2)
PROGRESSION EXAMPLES FOR HISTORY (NB applies to undergraduate students who started studies in or after September 2015)
Click here for information about progression and condoned failures
Click here for Undergraduate Regulations 2016\17