First Aid at Work trained staff:
Jose Iñaki Valcarcel
Fieldwork First Aid trained staff:
First aid trained staff in Geography can be identified on the 4x photo posters and are highlighted in green on the departmental emergency plans posted prominently around the department.
First aid is available in the department from trained staff for you or anyone you discover injured during the normal working day (9am-5pm.)
Outside of these times, call Security on their emergency number 444 (internal phone) or 01784 443888 (mobile).
Accident/incident report forms are available in the front office QB162 or from the Health and Safety Coordinator, Elaine Turton in Room QB130.
Make sure you know:
- Your nearest first aiders
- The emergency contact numbers for the Security Office
- Your nearest telephone (if not in your immediate work area.)
- Where the Health Centre is on campus
- Where the accident forms are kept and when you should complete one.
Accident / Incident reporting