From this page, you can link directly to the RHUL e-tendering system. Prospective suppliers must ensure that they are familiar with the conditions of using the system before expressing interest in any contracts posted in the RHUL e-tendering system Please ensure you read through the following conditions.
Conditions for using the RHUL e-tendering system
- RHUL will only accept documents for tenders or quotations placed on its e-tendering system to be received electronically unless explicitly stated otherwise in the tender instructions.
- A tender lodged electronically is deemed for all purposes to be the true and legal version, in writing, duly authorised and duly executed by the Tenderer and intended to have binding legal effect. Electronic signatures are unnecessary due to the security built into the system.
- Tenders submitted via the Electronic Tendering System must be received in full prior to the advertised closing time.
- If the electronic files submitted for the tender are corrupt, contain a virus or are unreadable for any reason, the tender will not be considered.
- Immediately prior to submitting a tender electronically the tenderer must check the electronic files making up the tender for viruses using fully current virus checking software and must remove all viruses from the files.
- RHUL accepts no responsibility for a Tenderer misunderstanding instructions or incorrect use of the system.
- All suppliers submitting Tenders should acknowledge and accept, in respect of electronically transmitted tenders, that:
- The transmission of large electronic files may take time and as such they must allow sufficient time to fully transmit all files prior to the closing time.
- RHUL shall not be liable or responsible for the loss, damage, destruction or corruption of any tender, however caused.
- Faults with the Tenderer's systems/servers are not the responsibility of RHUL and no extension to the closing time will be made.
- The Server Clock displayed within the e-tendering system shall govern the time.
The following is an illustrated step-by-step guide to using the RHUL e-tendering system: e-Tendering Guide (PowerPoint)