Home > Enrolment > Continuing students

Returning Students

Welcome back!

We encourage all returners to complete College enrolment before the start of term to make your transition to the new academic year as smooth as possible. 

College enrolment consists of 2 stages and is expected to open for the 2013/14 academic year in mid-August.

Please click on the links below to find out more about each stage:

1. Online Sign-Up|

2. Tuition Fee Payment|

We are here to help so if you have any queries about the enrolment process please do not hesitate to contact us|.

Your should still have your College Card from the previous year, however if your card has been lost or stolen please see the Student Services Centre website| for information on how to obtain a replacement.

It is important that you complete College enrolment as quickly as possible to ensure you have access to College facilities including the Computer Centre, the Library, RCS facilities, the Students' Union, lectures and seminars.  For further information please ensure you read the following documents:


Need help?



Tel:+44 (0)1784 276675


Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm


Comment on this page

Did you find the information you were looking for? Is there a broken link or content that needs updating? Let us know so we can improve the page.

Note: If you need further information or have a question that cannot be satisfied by this page, please call our switchboard on +44 (0)1784 434455.

This window will close when you submit your comment.

Add Your Feedback