The Department of Electronic Engineering is currently open for applications from prospective students who wish to pursue postgraduate study. Graduates from our postgraduate degree programmes will have the skills to contribute to tomorrow’s systems that support everyday life.
Why study at the Department of Electronic Engineering:
- Innovative and exciting new department in an established university
- Brand new building and equipment located at the heart of a safe beautiful campus
- Personal and inclusive community in a supportive environment
- An equality ethos: the department is in receipt of a HEFCE funded initiative to address the shortage of female engineers
- Cutting-edge research inspired teaching from world-class experts in nanotechnology, music and media technology and power systems
- Excellent career prospects through industry involvement supported by south east regional hub and the west London corridor of Silicon Valley.
For postgraduate enquiries, please contact David Howard, Director of Graduate Studies.
Please note, we encourage applicants for our postgraduate research degree programmes to contact listed supervisors directly, either before or in parallel, with making a formal application.
Find your Electronic Engineering course